1. What would you like the church/group to achieve with its money? What values would you like it to uphold or witness to?
2. What money and property does your church/group own? This could include:
- Money held in bank accounts
- Money invested in the stock market, or elsewhere
- Resources such as buildings
3. How much do you know about how the church/group’s money is used by any bank, building society, investment fund or company in which it has placed money? What else would you like to know? How will you find out?
In answering these questions, you may find it helpful to look at our section on Your Church’s Money.