1. How would you like to contribute to the world with your money? What values would you like it to uphold or witness to?
2. What money do you own? This could include:
- Money held in bank, building society or credit union accounts
- Money held in cash
- Money invested in the stock market, or elsewhere, through a pension fund or other body, or directly
3. How much do you know about how your money is used by any bank, building society, investment fund or company in which you have placed it? What else would you like to know? How will you find out?
In answering these questions, you may find it helpful to look at our section called What Money Have You Got? (link to What money have you got?).
Continue to Part B