Your church (or other group) could:
- Ask for meetings with the church’s bank, funds it invests in or companies it trades with about ethical concerns.
- Put money into initiatives to benefit local (or other) communities.
- Give your church’s backing to local or national campaigns on economic issues such as government cuts, increasing poverty, debt and inequality.
- Add your church’s voice to ECCR campaigns advocating that companies improve their social and environmental practices. ECCR co-ordinates corporate members to take joint action and highlights other opportunities to do so.
- Publicise your decisions, and the reason for them, in the media – including the local press and radio, faith-based publications and social media.